[whatwg] Reg: Expected behavior of border for <td> element

M Rahaman mrahaman at innominds.com
Mon Mar 5 05:23:52 PST 2012

I see that the attachment is missing, so pasting the content of my test case
here

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<head>
table.borderCRGB { border-color: cyan; border-style: dashed; }
td.borderCHex { border-color: red; border-style: ridge; }
td.borderDHex {border: ridge blue;}
</head>
  This table has a dashed border with cyan value <br><br>

Regs,
Rahaman