[whatwg] iframe sandbox attribute

Adam Barth w3c at adambarth.com
Thu Mar 29 14:17:42 PDT 2012

I guess I don't see much value in using DOMSettableTokenList for the
sandbox property.  I don't expect folks to mutate the property much.
They're just likely to set it to a constant and be done with it.  The
situation is very different for a property like className, where
there's a strong use case for mutating.

Adam