[whatwg] Device proximity and light events

Doug Turner dougt at mozilla.com
Wed May 9 07:48:28 PDT 2012

That is different -- Hixie can chime in.

I think the idea is that if you have and dom event handler, you should also have an onXXXX event handler attribute.  Its meaning is less defined.  I do not think it means that if ondevicemotion exists, that means you will always see device motion events.

Doug