[whatwg] srcset javascript implementation (Respondu)

huperekchuno at googlemail.com huperekchuno at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 13:03:19 PDT 2012

Hey brenton,

No I've not pulled respondu.davidmarkclements.com, but I noticed it was down a few times, looked into and found my domain provider had over written two of the nameserver records (lesson: cheap doesn't always pay), this has been corrected but of course propagation takes a while. If you try again a few times eventually it'll reach a valid name server. In under 36hours max this should be a non issue - apologies to anyone who had problems with this.