[whatwg] main element parsing behaviour

Steve Faulkner faulkner.steve at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:40:57 PST 2012

Hi Anne,

That feedback as stated was mainly for Hixie, who dismissed it.

I have sought further opinion, but do not have the expertise to know what I
need to do with it.

for example, I get the sense that implementers in general do not want to
mess with the parsing algorithm, so does that mean. I don't need to put
anything in the spec?

regards
SteveF

--