[whatwg] Proposal for a debugging information API

David Barrett-Kahn dbk at google.com
Wed Nov 14 21:26:54 PST 2012

Yes, thanks, these are just the sorts of systems which would be used to
collect this information were it available.  I believe that as it becomes
easier for less well resourced development teams to have crash reporting of
this kind its use will become more widespread, and that it will eventually
become part of the standard toolkit.

-Dave

--
-Dave