[whatwg] Provide data chunk with the ProgressEvent

Jussi Kalliokoski jussi.kalliokoski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:30:23 PST 2012

There is something like this cooking in the form of

responseType = "chunked-text"
and
responseType = "chunked-arraybuffer"

For reference, see [1] and [2]. Would be cool to hear a status update on
specifying these. Anyway, apparently the right forum of discussion for this
is the webapps mailing list.

Cheers,
Jussi

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/0741.html(Jonas'
original suggestion to solve the problem)
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2012Aug/0210.html(my
mail on the same subject as yours)

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Nicolas Froidure <froidure_nicolas at yahoo.fr