[whatwg] [canvas] Path object

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Tue Oct 9 07:28:05 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> We could only change Path, since the others are already deployed. We could
> add new constructors, but that would just be new redundancy, and thus
> probably isn't worth it.

FWIW, I think adding new constructors to make things more convenient
for authors can definitely be worth it. E.g. I'm strongly considering
adding new Document() so you no longer need
document.implementation.createDocument(..., ..., ...). Similarly we
already added new Event() and friends to substantially improve the
custom events situation.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/