[whatwg] [canvas] Path object

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Tue Oct 2 20:17:14 PDT 2012

Charles,

Your whole message here is bizarre and disruptive:

- Your claims about the data gathering capabilities of varying browser vendors are arbitrary, incorrect (in the cases I know of), and off-topic for this list.
- Your reference to "the Hixie-Atkins draft" is unwarranted and strange.
- There has been no announcement of HTML6, let alone a schedule for it.
- Mysteriously citing "an Apple employee" also seems strange and rude.

Please reconsider this style of communication, and let's stick to discussion of actual technical issues on this list.

Regards,
Maciej