[whatwg] Proposal for HTML5: Motion sensing input device (Kinect, SoftKinetic, Asus Xtion)

Jesús Ruiz García jesusruiz2007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 10:26:02 PDT 2012

Hello Ian, and thank you for considering my proposal ;)

I do not know if my proposal should go in getUserMedia() specifications, It's
something that you know better than I, but I would like to take into
account some
details:
- canvas support or any technology that could be drawn on the screen.
- navigation by gestures or voice.
- scanning capability of the human body: to store clothes and other more
specialized sites in these issues.

I think with these capabilities, accomplish more quality and usability on
websites.

It is hard work, especially for giving support in all systems.

Before leaving, how could I add this proposal to the wiki?. I guess I have
to register, because I see the possibility to Login.
Anyway, I usually go by the IRC channel, so we can talk in #whatwg channel.

Best regards and thanks for everything.

*Jesús Ruiz
jesusruiz at php.net
jesusruiz2007 at gmail.com*