[whatwg] Add an attribute for opting out of synchronous CSSOM access

Yoav Weiss yoav at yoav.ws
Sat Apr 6 12:39:09 PDT 2013

I'm worried from the binding of async loading with the fact that
stylesheets with non-matching `media` attribute should not be loaded.
These are 2 separate (and valid) concerns, but I believe they should not be
tied to a single attribute, as discussed in a previous thread on
www-style.[1][2]

Yoav

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0131.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0142.html