[whatwg] Add more types of DOM as part of Form

Renoir Boulanger renoirb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:41:56 PDT 2013

Hello jingwei lv,

I am not sure, but, here is my try about your suggestion.

As I understand, in your use-case, you may want to use the <datalist /> element: http://html5doctor.com/html5-forms-introduction-and-new-attributes/#list

After that, I wonder what more you may want in the feature you are describing.

Regards.

Renoir Boulanger
Frontend & software developer.
Montreal, Canada, QC.