[whatwg] [canvas] Which interfaces/constructors available in workers?

Simon Pieters simonp at opera.com
Tue Apr 9 23:12:29 PDT 2013

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:14:26 +0200, Rik Cabanier <cabanier at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there a list somewhere that lists all the interfaces that are
> available
> to a worker?
> The spec only lists a very small set [1].

I'm not aware of such a list.

For instance WebSocket is available in workers because of this requirement:

[[
This constructor must be visible when the script's global object is either
a Window object or an object implementing the WorkerGlobalScope interface.
]]
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/network.html#the-websocket-interface

IndexedDB says:

[[