[whatwg] API to delay the document load event

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Sun Apr 28 05:10:35 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage at gmail.com>wrote:

> (Perhaps this means we need something that can take a Future, and
> delays the document load until that future resolves?  For legacy, it
> can take other objects like IDBTransaction, and work analogously.)

It needs to support being signalled by script. The application might, for
example, be waiting for some app-specific setup protocol over a WebSocket
to complete.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq