[whatwg] API to delay the document load event

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Sun Apr 28 15:14:08 PDT 2013

We don't want to require people to do everything in Caja just to support
composition of independent scripts.

AFAICT we generally try to design Web APIs to support composition of
independent scripts whenever that is easy to do. We can do it easily here
using either my or Glenn's proposal.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq