[whatwg] canvas 2d's ellipse

Rik Cabanier cabanier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:12:34 PDT 2013

I think the API should look like this:

void ellipse(unrestricted double x, optional unrestricted double y,
unrestricted double radiusX, optional unrestricted double radiusY, optional
unrestricted double rotation, optional unrestricted double startAngle,
optional unrestricted double endAngle, optional boolean anticlockwise);

with the following behavior:
- if radiusY is omitted, it's the same as radiusX
- if rotation is omitted, it's equal to 0
- if startAngle is omitted, it's equal to 0
- if endAngle is omitted, it's equal to 0
- if anticlockwise is omitted, it's equal to false

startAngle and endAngle always refer to points on the circle. If they
coincide, the end result is a full circle (with a closepath).