[whatwg] IRC and WWW integration proposal

Jonathan Garbee jonathan at garbee.me
Sun Feb 17 14:56:29 PST 2013

I'll actually follow up my last post with this.

Is there any scenario where something can be done with these changes, or
any one of them, that today isn't possible with the current specifications?
I simply don't see one myself. If you could give a scenario, then could you
possibly make an example page and write a polyfill that would show the
use-case? It may help us better understand any other use-case that is
currently not possible and show us what functionality to look at in order
to create something for the (a?) spec that would work.