[whatwg] Assigning media resources represented as DOM objects to a media element

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Mon Feb 18 01:37:33 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Glenn Maynard <glenn at zewt.org> wrote:
> Since we have a real URL parser now, I think we have a reasonable way to do
> this: capture the blob in the parser, returning it as part of the parsed
> URL.

Although this might theoretically work, I suspect it'll take a while
before browsers get URL parsers that match the architecture of the
specification. (They all have somewhat different architectures at the
moment and trying to extend them in any meaningful manner at this
point seems like asking for trouble.)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/