[whatwg] HTTP Forms extension specification

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Fri Feb 22 02:05:51 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Cameron Jones <cmhjones at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just committed an initial draft of HTTP extensions for Forms:
>
> http://cameronjones.github.com/form-http-extensions/index.html
>
> The document can be considered within the public domain for integration.

I'd recommend making CC0 the license then, rather than CCA.

Motivation would also useful. It's not entirely clear to me why this
complexity is warranted. And the complexity seems lacking, e.g. you're
not putting the necessary restrictions on header names and values as
far as I can tell.

(Spelling: HTTP, XMLHttpRequest, JavaScript, my name is with a
lowercase v if you include the first name.)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/