[whatwg] use cases for untitled article and section elements

Steve Faulkner faulkner.steve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 05:44:44 PST 2013

bruce wrote:

> I don't understand the question  sorry

 this example: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/377471/article.html

results in this outline:

what is the use of the untitle articles?

    Example of article use from HTML 5.1 spec
        Bacon on a crowbar
            Untitled ARTICLE
                Untitled ARTICLE
                    Untitled ARTICLE
                        Untitled ARTICLE
                            Untitled ARTICLE
                Untitled ARTICLE

what is the use of the untitled articles?

or of the 133 untitled articles on
http://html5doctor.com/designing-a-blog-with-html5/

what is the use case for using <article> in this case over the use of
other markup such as lists?

what does it provide?

regards
Steve