[whatwg] Default draggable elements

Daniel Cheng dcheng at google.com
Thu Jul 11 16:19:02 PDT 2013

Regarding elements that are draggable by default:
The spec says:
> img elements and a elements with an href attribute have their draggable
attribute set to true by default.

I've noticed that in IE and Firefox, an <object> tag embedding an image
also defaults to draggable. It does not default to draggable in
Blink/WebKit. Should the spec be amended to include this special case?

Blink/WebKit also make input[image] elements default to draggable (no other
browser does this). I'm not really sure why, but can I confirm that this
won't be in the spec? I'd like to remove it from Blink at least.

Daniel