[whatwg] Fetch: please review!

Rik Cabanier cabanier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 04:15:00 PDT 2013

Hi Anne,

Your specification contains the following [1]:

A response is either CORS-same-origin or CORS-cross-origin. Unless
otherwise indicated a response is CORS-same-origin.

but it doesn't say what the difference is between the two. The 'CO' in CORS
stands for 'cross origin' so 'CORS-same-origin' would mean 'cross origin
sharing for the same origin' which sounds a bit strange.

1: http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#cors-same-origin