[whatwg] Why are we merging Document and HTMLDocument again?

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 5 09:08:01 PST 2013

> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky at mit.edu> wrote:
>> I don't care about the methods.  Putting all of those on Document is fine by
>> me, I think.
>>
>> I care about the named getter being forced onto all documents.
>
> Okay, so that is slightly different from how this thread started out.

I don't think it is.  I don't want to merge the prototype objects for
Document and HTMLDocument, because I don't want to stick a named getter
on every document.

What happens with individual methods is a separate story.

-Boris