[whatwg] Proposal: ImageData constructor or factory method with preexisting data

Kenneth Russell kbr at google.com
Tue Mar 12 10:55:07 PDT 2013

I much prefer your suggestion to just add a constructor to ImageData.
I was not sure whether that style was preferred nowadays. ImageData is
already exposed in the global namespace, so making it a callable
constructor function seems like an easy change.

As mentioned in another reply, the intent here is to reference the
Uint8ClampedArray, not make a copy.

-Ken