[whatwg] [html][webcomponents]: Link element in body?

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 20 08:16:09 PDT 2013

On 3/20/13 6:27 AM, Benjamin Stürmer wrote:
> I've been thinking about this exact thing for the last few weeks,
> because I have a use case in which it would be beneficial to use an
> in-body <link> to include CSS files, especially if <link> could be
> updated to support the "scoped" attribute with the same behavior as in

I believe that's come up in the past; worth checking the archives.

I _think_ people claimed at the time that <style scoped> with @import
did the right thing, but I agree that <link scoped> seems cleaner...

-Boris