[whatwg] [mimesniff] Complete MIME type parsing algorithm for section 5
poccil14 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 13:32:25 PDT 2013
I noticed two more mistakes.
Change the following:
4. Otherwise, if the current byte is "\", increment pointer by 1. Then, if
there is a current byte, append that byte to value.
5. Otherwise, append the current byte to value.
4. If the current byte is "\", increment pointer by 1. Then, if there isn't
a current byte, if the current byte equals 0x7F, or if the current byte is
less than 0x20 and isn't TAB (0x09), return type, subtype, and parameters.
5. Append the current byte to value.
5. If pointer is equal to length, return type, subtype, and parameters.
add the following step:
5a. Advance pointer to the next byte other than 0x20 (SPACE) or 0x09 (TAB).
Take your time.
More information about the whatwg