[whatwg] Pull requests for HTML5 spec?

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Tue May 28 10:17:29 PDT 2013

On Tue, 14 May 2013, Michael Day wrote:

> There are various branches and versions of the W3C and WHAT-WG HTML
> specifications hosted on Github.
>
> Is there any standard procedure in place for pull requests, if you have
> editorial changes to suggest?
>
> Or is there a better way to track these kinds of changes?

If you actually want to submit a patch, catch me on IRC (Hixie on #whatwg
on Freenode). Generally though it's easier to just describe the problem;
it doesn't usually save me much time to have a patch since I still have to
do all the work to understand the problem and the patch, which usually
takes just as long as writing it in the first place.