[whatwg] CanvasRenderingContext2D with addPath, currentPath

Rik Cabanier cabanier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:47:18 PST 2013

I think that is reasonable.
Most implementations have the path stored in user space and it's less
confusing for authors.

So the APIs stay:

Path getCurrentPath();
void setCurrentPath(Path);

with the path in user space. There should be some normative text that the
current default path [1] is transformed by the inverse of the CTM.
If the CTM is non-invertible, the path is empty for getCurrentPath and
ignored for setCurrentPath.

1:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/the-canvas-element.html#drawing-paths-to-the-canvas