[whatwg] Canvas implementors

Michael Norton norto at me.com
Tue Oct 8 10:34:49 PDT 2013

Thank you TJ, i think your last statement is more to the point:

> That said, using <canvas> to easily create cross-platform
> visualizations of data is a very worthwhile and appropriate thing to
> do.

My mention of text's "glyphiness" within canvass is a mere bonus IMO as the more valuable characteristic is this element's apparent ability to scale and repeat visual effects while incorporating text from data sources, and grow and collapse upon targeted cursor events for accessibility sake without any mess upon related texts.

Anyone in the New England area up for a meetup to mesh <canvass> with a digital spectrometer browser extension?

Sent by the hope boat.