[whatwg] URL resolution of fragment urls in html5 webapps

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 15:58:21 PDT 2013

On 12/09/2013 10:24, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Yeah, we should have to do it for everything we classify as
> "hyperlink". <a>, <svg:a>, <area>, and <link> I suppose. I'm not
> sure what in MathML would need covering.

more or less anything in MathML takes an href attribute (and then should
act like <a href, whatever you decide that should do.)

My reading of the RFCs that Ian referenced was always that #foo was a
same-document reference irrespective of any explicit settings of the
base URL, but whatever, links in MathML-in-HTML should just do whatever
links in HTML do.

David