[whatwg] Blurry lines in 2D Canvas

Glenn Maynard glenn at zewt.org
Fri Sep 27 19:41:24 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre at mecheye.net>wrote:

> The issue here is that the canvas API does not specify how pixels are sited
> on the canvas: if you imagine pixels as enlarged squares on a grid (shush,
> I know), does an X coordinate of 5 name the center of the square, or the
> intersection between 4th and 5th squares?

That's not the issue this thread is about.  I don't know if it's specified
(though I suspect is is), but WebKit, Firefox and IE10's Canvas
implementations all use OpenGL's coordinate system.  This can be seen in
the very first post in the thread, which renders consistently in all three
browsers.  http://jsfiddle.net/V92Gn/128/

--
Glenn Maynard