[whatwg] Document.title for SVG documents

Cameron McCormack cam at mcc.id.au
Mon Feb 3 17:02:34 PST 2014

Jonas Sicking wrote:
> An even simpler solution would be to say "we choose the first
> property that we align SVG and HTML more.

Although as Dirk pointed out, SVG distinguishes <title> elements that
are children of the root element vs children of other elements.  The
<title> that is a child of the root element gives the title of the
entire element, while a <title> child of another element in the document
describes only that element (like title="" does in HTML).