[whatwg] <input type=number> for year input

Nils Dagsson Moskopp nils at dieweltistgarnichtso.net
Sat Mar 8 11:05:01 PST 2014

David Dailey <ddailey at zoominternet.net> writes:

> Addresses frequently, but moreso in cities than in rural areas [2]
> have the property that 123 Huaihai Zhong Road is geographically
> between 120 Huaihai Zhong Road and 130 Huaihai Zhong Road, hence
> obeying the transitive property when articulated into geography.

As re-zoning and constructions efforts frequently do not preserve
transitive relations, I hereby urge everyone to never rely on it. Also,
in Berlin alone, there are at least three house numbering systems, one
of them having the numbers wrap around at the end of the street, like:

                |     |
  1  2  3  4  5 |  I  |

 10  9  8  7  6 |  I  |
                |     |