[whatwg] header for JSON-LD ???

Jonathan Zuckerman j.zuckerman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 06:04:12 PDT 2017

After reading just a bit more - it seems like JSON-LD and schema.org have
slightly different goals - schema.org suggests conventions for data cues in
HTML, JSON-LD suggests it for JSON (e.g. API responses for dynamic
websites) - exactly how "best practice" is this pattern of stuffing JSON-LD
into the script tag of an HTML document? Most of the articles I could find
on the subject come from Google, not the JSON-LD community...