[imps] HTML5 parser test location

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Sat Apr 5 05:17:21 PDT 2008

Just an FYI since there seems to be some misinformation about this (for
which I might have been responsible, not sure), but hereby a note that
we'd like to keep all HTML5 parser tests in the html5lib project tree and
not move them all to the html5 project tree. For licensing reasons,
because the html5 project owner doesn't like it, and because it just isn't
worth the trouble.

(If I was unclear about this in the past or have given the impression of
supporting the opposite view, my apologies.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>