[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

dennis at efjot.de dennis at efjot.de
Sun Sep 26 11:42:17 PDT 2010

> This thread has in fact already received an "official" reply:

I am sorry, I didn't recognize you were one of the "managers" here.
I should've read more.

>    http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2010-August/028148.html
>
> That e-mail received a reply that I haven't responded to yet:
>
>    http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2010-August/028182.html

Strange, I didn't see this reply. I might have overlooked it, sorry.

> E-mails sent to the WHATWG list eventually get a reply from me, at which
> point, if appropriate, I edit the spec.

Alright! I just wondered if there were any extra steps required.

> For more details, please see the FAQ:
>
>    http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ

I should have read it.

> On Sun, 26 Sep 2010, Julian Reschke wrote:
>>
>> If you want this to be tracked, you should open a ticket in the W3C bug
>> tracker.
>
> That's unnecessary; I guarantee that I will read and reply to every
> e-mail
> sent to this mailing list that provides new feedback. All pending e-mails
> are tracked here:
>
>    http://www.whatwg.org/issues/

Alright, but I didn't see the answer or my proposal here..?

> (This is also why there's no point sending messages that don't introduce
> new information, [...] -- I ignore those e-mails so they can't affect
> the spec.)

I understand.