[HTML5] H Sivonens conformance checker says strange things

Keryx Web webmaster at keryx.se
Tue Feb 20 04:32:45 PST 2007

David Håsäther wrote:
>> Presto, at least, support incremental rendering. Not sure about others.
>
> KHTML seems to support it too. Tested Konqueror 3.5.5 on this:
> <http://www.damowmow.com/playground/bugs/18333/>

OK. It as KHTML and Webkit share a lot of code, I'd imagine Safari
either already supports this, or is not far from doing it.

The "incremental loading is not supported" argument against XHTML is
therefore on it's way to become a thing of the past.

Does anyone know since what version Opera and Konqueror started to
support this?

Lars Gunther