[html5] Alt tag or alike feature to be used for accessability and SEO

Saurabh Jain saurabh at skjworld.com
Mon Apr 26 04:56:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

We will like to use Canvas for building an editor which creates rich dynamic
pages. All data will be encoded in JSON. The final output of the editor will
be JSON only. A JavaScript file will execute this JSON. Therefore we would
not be using any other HTML tag inside body except for Canvas.

Saurabh Jain
Director
SKJ Technologies Private Limited
http://www.skjworld.com