[html5] Best option for Fully Interactive Content in HTML 5.0

Tatham Oddie tatham at oddie.com.au
Thu Mar 18 14:43:52 PDT 2010

I think your biggest hurdle here will be a performant network connection.

VNC/RDP/etc are all binary based protocols for a reason. JS isn't designed
to handle such low level communications and proxying it via some sort of
VNC/RDP to XML/JSON translation bridge is going to kill the performance.

HTML5 + canvas + JavaScript should do everything else you need.

--

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie