[html5] format for html layout

Vuk Djapic vjekaarnt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 04:50:09 PST 2010

Hi,

Recently I have released javascript library for html layout, which use
objects with particular properties to specify relations among elements on
page.
I write to you, because I think it is innovate way of giving html elements
dimensions and positions. And as web developer, I know it can be time
consuming task and I didn't see someone address that problem.
So one thing is format itself, and the other is javascript implementation,
which still can be improved, but it works.

I would appreciate if someone have time to take a look at it and give
his/her professional opinion, it is open source and maybe worth to get
public notice.
You can find everything about it at my website: http://cyberbaza.com/hdims

Thank you,
Vuk Djapic

Disclaimer: I am sorry if this is not right place to post about this
subject, if so please direct me where to address.