[html5] Video Chat in HTML5

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Wed Aug 17 11:36:14 PDT 2011

There are also some practical implementations of the spec Ian Hickson
referred to, that are currently being developed by different groups.

This one is the most advanced I have encountered so far, running in "a
modified version of WebKit" under Ubuntu:
https://labs.ericsson.com/apis/web-real-time-communication/documentation

Another project under development is WebRTC:
http://www.webrtc.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck with your project, let us know about the results.

--
Manuel Schmalstieg
http://ms-studio.net