[html5] Video Security

Dmitry Kharlamov animusdius at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:55:23 PST 2011

Henri,

What a great thought! Not exactly what I was coming at but better! I like it
because it's not technically a hack, IMHO, yet it gives just the control I
was looking for. Silly of me to try and solve this problem on the client.
It will also give me a reason to introduce some non-blocking frameworks
(eventlet, tornado) into our setup and play with them! Nice!

Thanks!

Kindest regards,

Dmitry