[html5] Template questions...

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:32:24 PDT 2011

> 3. Thoughts on wrapping time with an H3? The only reason I am using H3
> is so I can style the <time> tag using CSS2.1 and have that styling
> work in older browsers (does that make sense?)

I suppose I could ditch the <h3> and do this instead:

<time class="time" pubdate="pubdate" datetime="...">March 22</time>

I just hate having to add a redundant class to HTML5 tags in order to
get my hooks into it for styling in older browsers. :D

For some reason, this just feels cleaner:

<h3><time pubdate="pubdate" datetime="...">March 22</time></h3>

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!!
Micky