[html5] Template questions...

Ricardo Tomasi ricardobeat at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:21:11 PDT 2011

Nothing wrong with wrapping time in <h3> if it's part of the heading, like a
subtitle. that's why we have hgroup. But It doesn't make much sense to have
an article element without any actual content, just a header. If it's a list
of articles, not the articles themselves, you should use an unordered list.
The article tag should be able to be extracted from the page and retain it's
meaning.

One thing is definitely wrong: you can't put block-level elements (h1, h2,
hgroup) inside an inline one - <a>.

You can style the new elements by their tags if you apply the html5
shiv.<http://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/> Here's
what I think this should look like: https://gist.github.com/973657