[html5] Help required-3d immersive Virtual environment on the web (3d website) development-HTML5

Junaid Shah sydjunaidshah at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 14:11:40 PDT 2011

I want to develop 3d immersive
Virtual environment on the web (website) [plugin independent /no
installation] i.e a 3d website [3d immersive Virtual tour of my university campus
using avatar handled by Mouse and Cursor keys]avatar can Collaborate/talk with each other by CHAT/Speech

Plugin-Independent Solutions
WebGL,
3dmlw, GoogleO3d,X3D, VRML , PaperVision3D,HTML5, MAYA  , Yougard3d , , Sirikata platform , X3doom , CloudMach etc

or
PLUGIN SOLUTIONS
Flash/Unity3D/Infinity3d/OpenSim/Cube3/Java3d/Jibe  etc

and the Virtual Environment may design in tools like below
Tools
Google SketchUp/Maya/Blunder etc

I want to ask that for these extensive 3d work can easily be handled/Developed by HTML 5 or NOT
HOW HTML 5 WILL HELP ME IN THESE REGARDS

Any suggestion/Resources/Advices regarding HTML-5 Features that relates my project please Share me

BEST REGARDS