[html5] Google Chrome video playback speed problems

Mike Ressler mressler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 05:35:08 PST 2012

Yes, I'm also seeing this.  I run a video company and many of my customers
have been reporting this as well.  It only happens on Chrome and the same
videos play back fine on Firefox/VLC.  This happens whether the video is
local to the machine and accessed via file:// or if it's remote and
accessed via http://.  I have a sample video hosted:

http://www.ressq.com/M2U01200.20121112110719.ogv

I also created a Google Help Forum topic on the matter, but haven't had a
reply (or many visits):

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/chrome/report-a-problem-and-get-troubleshooting-help/mac/tCoBluF3qhc

Does anyone know who to contact on the Google Chrome team?

Thanks,

Mike Ressler

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Norman Fournier <norman at normanfournier.com