[html5] Google Chrome video playback speed problems

Mike Ressler mressler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:54:48 PST 2012

Until something like ffmpeg2theora (http://v2v.cc/~j/ffmpeg2theora/) and
oggTools (http://www.streamnik.de/oggvideotools.html) exists for WebM, I'm
chained to OGV format.  The software that my company produces uses these
tools for automated encoding and editing of user generated video content.

I fully intend on contributing these types of WebM tools back to the open
source video community when my company starts hiring more developers :)
 Yay open source!  Yay video!

Thanks for the help on this issue, team.