[html5] meta extensions

Mike Vandenberghe mike at lunawebs.com
Tue May 7 10:53:24 PDT 2013

We ran a w3c validator check on our website today, it told us that one
of the meta tags we were using for pinterest p:domain_verify wasn't
accepted and to contact the mailing list for the whatwg wiki to request
it's addition.

Could you guys have it added to the list?
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/MetaExtensions

Does the w3c validator source this list as the acceptable list of meta tags?

We are using

Thanks ahead for any help/suggestions

--
*Mike Vandenberghe*
/www.LunaWebs.com/
mike at lunawebs.com
Custom Web Design & Development
SEO/SMM/Online Marketing
Mobile/Iphone/Flash/Video
CRM/E-Commerce/Software Applications
office 801 755-9966
fax 866-285-5008

This e-mail message may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.