[html5] Closing help at whatwg.org

Anne van Kesteren annevk at annevk.nl
Thu Aug 31 01:36:26 PDT 2017

To unsubscribe:

# To unsubscribe from the mailing list, send an e-mail
# to help-unsubscribe at whatwg.org from the address
# you want to unsubscribe, and then reply to the
# confirmation e-mail you receive.

Based on the responses to my suggestion to close this list and the
lack of activity over the years we've decided to go ahead and do it.