[Imps] [ANN] Father Christmas is a bit early this year…

Thomas Broyer t.broyer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 00:11:57 PST 2006

2006/12/23, James Graham:

> [1] An example of something that, at present  can only be checked
> through a parser test is the proper tokenizing of a fragment like
> <plaintext><head>&body;

How about adding a new "parameter" to tests to set the initial
"content model flag" (defaulting to "PCDATA" if not present)? We could
then have tests such as:

{"description":"PLAINTEXT content model flag",
"contentModelFlag":"PLAINTEXT",
"input":"<head>&body;"
"output":[["Character", "<head>&body;"]]}

Or even:

{"description":"CDATA w/ something looking like an end tag and an entity",
"contentModelFlag":"CDATA",
"lastStartTag":"script",
"input":"</foo>&body;</script>"
"output":["ParseError", ["Character", "</foo>&body;"], ["EndTag", "script"]]},

--
Thomas Broyer